- Best time
- Mid - September to June (Including Rafting)
Without Rafting – Round the year
- Evening / Night Driving
- Strictly Not Recommended
- Destinations Covered
- Delhi - Haridwar - Shivpuri
- Hotel Category
- Tented Accommodation / Luxury / Spa / Budget
- Main Attraction
- River Rafting, nature walk, camping, cuisine etc
- Day 01
- Delhi – Haridwar – Shivpuri (38KS)
Early morning depart by Shatabdi Express train to Haridwar.
Arrive and drive to Shivpuri.
Post lunch, gather at the starting point where the rafting instructor will discuss some safety precautions. After the instruction class, pick your paddle, wear the rafting gears, get into the raft and just barge in the River Ganges for river rafting to Rishikesh. From Shivpuri, the river rafting is of Grade-III and there will be 07 rapids to cross.
Drive back from Rishikesh and enjoy the evening by the river side.
Dinner and Overnight in Shivpuri
- Day 02
- Shivpuri – Haridwar (38KS)- Delhi
After morning tea and cookies, proceed for the second trip of river rafting.
Drive back to the camp site for breakfast.
Rest of the day can be spent hiking to the nearby mountains, visiting Rishikesh or just relaxing in your tents.
After lunch drive to Haridwar. Visit Har- ki- Paudi and the old bazaar.
Evening: Depart by Shatabdi express train to Delhi
Dinner on board
END OF SERVICES
- ✔ From Shivpuri a detour of 02-03 days to Mussorie and Dhanaulti can be done.
✔ This weekend trip can also be done on bike. We will provide a Royal Enfield bike with route map